Facebook

Here’s The Reason You’re Fat…

By Dr. Raj Banerjee, DC

The reason you can’t lose weight has nothing to do with your will-power, over-eating or the Right Diet!…

The Reason you are fat and unhealthy is because you have disgusting plaque and horrible little ‘CRITTERS’ living in your guts!

This is harmful Plaque – Everybody has it. But to keep from getting sick and to be able to maintain a healthy body weight you MUST get rid of it now!
If you don’t, it will eventually cause you to not be able to lose weight (regardless of how much you diet and exercise!) and eventually it will kill you!

These are harmful Parasites – Everybody has them. If left to live and breed inside your stomach, small and large intestines and colon, they will eventually cause you to puff up, gain lots of weight, get sick more often, and take many, many years off your life!

They use your body as a ‘Food Storehouse’ and so they can live and breed by the millions. But now it’s time to flush them out and down the toilet for good. If you don’t they will just make you fatter and much, much sicker!

Would you trust anything living in your bowels that has teeth but NO eyes?
It makes sense that if diets were really meant to work then you’d hear more and more stories of people who used them successfully.

But that’s NOT what you hear at all!

Instead, all you hear about are your friends complaining that they’ve been starving themselves to death — yet still have trouble losing a single pound!

The main reason this is so is because dangerous parasites living inside their guts (and even YOURS!) excrete chemicals (waste products) that travel to your brain and tell your “hypothalamus” to make you store more and more fat for THEM to eat!

In other words, these parasites are making you a GIANT ‘food factory’ for THEM to eat!

Imagine how easy it is to get this one parasite alone! It’s in poorly cooked fish and actually lays eggs inside your bowels. (You know this is true or else why do we always say “close the lid on the toilet” to keep our pets safe from drinking parasite-laden water?)
Even your bladder is not safe from harmful parasites that lay 10,000s of eggs!…

Parasites can even become “mineralized” and block your body’s ability to absorb nutrition properly!…

These little critters are no joke! They are DEADLY!

Not only can they hurt you while they are alive inside your guts, but they can die and then become mineralized (just like a fossil!) and cause painful swelling, blockages and other harmful things.

But enough of grossing you out — I’d rather just cut to the chase and tell you of my upcoming FREE “Take Control of Your Health Seminar”. Call our office for our next seminar date, 314-282-3990.

For more information visit our website: GetLeanToday.com.

Join Our Newsletter